Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish oral:(??

Options
  • 06-04-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I know most of you don't want them EVER mentioned again!!:) but I'm just wondering about the marking scheme! I missed one question I blanked and couldn't give an answer and on two questions she made hand symbols to help me to translate the question and I think I pronounced a few words wrong my role play went brilliant due:) and I gave full answers and kept eye contact Those anyone know what mark that leaves me with!! I just want a honest estimation i know that's really impossible but I'm really worried about it !:( thanks in advanced and I hope y'all help !!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Honestly, this is like saying "I ran around the field really fast yesterday, can someone estimate what my time was?"

Just like no-one here knows what distance that is or what the ground conditions were like or how fast is "really fast" for you or other such factors, no-one can begin to estimate your standard of Spanish or how your oral went or what your oral mark would have been.

Just forget about it and concentrate on preparing for the exam in June. ¡Buena suerte! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement