Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well fitted jeans/patterned trousers

Options
  • 06-04-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Looking for a place that does well fitting, flattering jeans that won't break the bank. Am a between a size 8 and 10, problem is I have naturally strong thighs, and jeans that fit my thighs are then generally too big everywhere else. Mostly buy jeans in Penney's (love their coloured skinnies) and H&M (patterned trousers) - if there's anywhere you can recommend would be great. I wear skinny jeans and patterned trousers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sun_seeker

I also love Penneys coloured skinnies! I would also recommend River Island but if you are willing to spend €100ish Salsa Jeans from Brown Thomas are my absolute favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I like H! by Henry Holland skinnies. They're stocked in Debenhams and on debenhams.ie
    I also have muscly thighs from years of horse riding and find these fit perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

bnagrrl wrote: »
    I like H! by Henry Holland skinnies. They're stocked in Debenhams and on debenhams.ie
    I also have muscly thighs from years of horse riding and find these fit perfectly.

Snap! Mine are from horse riding too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

try forever 21. My hips are much bigger than my waist (im similar size to you usually an 8). I find in most brands this means the waist gapes and it drives me mad. The forever 21 jeans fit me perfect on hips and waist and were only €7! they do every size too which helps as you can get specifically a 26 or 27 or 28 etc rather than ending up between an 8 or 10

Advertisement