Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game says Trevor has 4 missions, but can't find them?

Options
  • 06-04-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

I'm on about 77% of GTAV, and
    I chose to kill Michael, so have Trevor and Franklin left.

But when I click between Franklin and Trevor, it says Franklin has 1 mission, and Trevor 4 missions available.

I can't for the life of me find these, am I missing something?

Can't find a thing after Googling it either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Go to the rockstar website and login. From there you can access your game progressand see all missions you have done and yet to do. There is a checklist and map showing what you have left to do also
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/overview/michael

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DGThread

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Go to the rockstar website and login. From there you can access your game progressand see all missions you have done and yet to do. There is a checklist and map showing what you have left to do also

Thanks that's exactly the information I was looking for. I never knew which missions I was missing on GTA single player.

Advertisement