Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover band

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi I'm Darren.

I'm looking for musicians to start a new covers band, 4 or 5 piece. I play rhythm guitar and can do vocals.

We need a lead vocalist, another guitarist (with vocals if possible), a bass player (with vocals if possible) and a drummer. (male or female for all)

I'm very open about the covers we'd play but I'd like to play crowd pleasers that would get us into pubs/clubs and to play at parties etc.

I'm very committed and would really like to get something great started. If you're the same, pm me, I'd love to hear from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Hi,

Where are you based ?

I'll assume it is Dublin and send you a P.M. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 darrenbolger3

Yes based in North Dublin! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Yes based in North Dublin! :)

P.M. sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 guitarrist91

hey i'm a guitar player based in north dublin which kind of bands would you like to cover?

The style I'd be looking for would be mainly rock and indie but I want to play songs that people want to hear and ones that people can dance to as well. The likes of AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Killers, Foo Fighters, Chilis etc but also trying more modern ones.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Drummer here in Newbridge , Kildare available

PM me to talk more

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi just wonderin if u have a drummer sorted...im based in dublin would be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sbassman

wondering if you found a bass player yet?

Advertisement