Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs date help!

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

There's this guy I hope to bring, he's super nice and we're really good friends.... But the thing is I think my other friend is going to ask him even though she knows I want to :( and I don't want to ask him too soon because I will sound wayyyy to eager! What do I do??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

All you can do is get in there first simple as that, if not ill take you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Junglewoman

He might be disappointed if you don't get there first!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Evakennedy

He might be disappointed if you don't get there first!

How do I ask him without seeming ti eager or creepy haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

If you're afraid he'll say no, Get another friend to check if he would go with you first..
    Then if hes up for it, just text him and ask him its not a big deal :o
    Also make it blatantly obvious to your other "friend" you're going to ask him. It will wreak havoc with her conscience.
    And its not too early ::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Evakennedy wrote: »
    How do I ask him without seeming ti eager or creepy haha

If anything he'd be glad you were asking him I'd say. Definitely tell your friend though, because it'll probably cause tension otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Evakennedy

oncex wrote: »
    If you're afraid he'll say no, Get another friend to check if he would go with you first..
    Then if hes up for it, just text him and ask him its not a big deal :o
    Also make it blatantly obvious to your other "friend" you're going to ask him. It will wreak havoc with her conscience.
    And its not too early ::)

Okay I think I will, wish me luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tommullane

Went to my debs last year. Had my girlfriend so I was lucky but most of the lads asked girls easy enough. I also went to another debs with a friend whos date pulled out a week before. He will only be delighted if ye are good friends I wouldnt hesitate in asking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Use the old "look me deposit has to be in tomorrow and I need to know if I'm going to get one ticket or two so..."

Advertisement