Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego keeps flooding with burnt taste

Options
  • 06-04-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I've had my ego for about a week now and for the first two days there were no problems with it. Now it keeps getting flooded and there's a nasty burnt taste off of it. I never over fill it and never let the juice run too low so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried reverse vaping over a piece of kitchen paper to get out trapped juice and leaving to dry out over night but it's not helping. I figure I'm going to have to get a new clearamiser but I'd like to know why the problem happened first. I'm using an ego c4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭blade1

When you say reverse vape do you mean you blow through the mouthpiece?
    I find the best way is to blow through the end and have the juice coming out the mouthpiece.
    Then stick a tissue in as far as it goes to clean up excess juice.

The burn taste is probably the wick is burnt or the coil needs to be replaced.

I had a nightmare first month with leaks but I started making my own coils and leaks are seldom now.

I suggest for the moment buy a new coil but you should try and get into making your own coils down the line.

Advertisement