Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pegboard in cork

Options
  • 05-04-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

hi,
    looking to get some pegboard for my garden shed. anyone know of any place in cork selling this?? or if there is some other type of storage you could use in a shed??
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

bungaro79 wrote: »
    hi,
    looking to get some pegboard for my garden shed. anyone know of any place in cork selling this?? or if there is some other type of storage you could use in a shed??
    thanks

I know Woodworkers and Hobbies in Dublin have it in stock. I'd imagine they would have deliveries all over the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭jack of all

Is it for a "garden shed" or a more permanent (block-built) structure? Reason I ask is that a damp-ish shed would not be kind to pegboard as its made from MDF/ hardboard. Might be better to consider a few sheets of shuttering grade ply fitted with tool clips, nails and screws to hold your various tools.

Advertisement