Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 days today.

Options
  • 05-04-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Hi all, delighted I found this thread. Im off the smokes 6 days today and its all thanks to the hs firebird. I smoked 25 a day. Im using the mayfair 25mg liquid. Im dying to try different flavours especially the red bull. Im only 30 so hopefully the firebird will keep me off them. Last night was the first time having a few gargles but I done it! Delighted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Good to hear. There's a place in Mary Street arcade in Dublin that allows you to sample the flavours before you buy, so it'd be a good place to find a new flavour that you'd like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

the_syco wrote: »
    Good to hear. There's a place in Mary Street arcade in Dublin that allows you to sample the flavours before you buy, so it'd be a good place to find a new flavour that you'd like :)

The chap in the omni gave me a few samples. I got the red bull flavour a few mins ago. Going to start a collection! I bought a new head aswell so not to mix the flavours up in the same head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Well done joe...I'm almost 6 months off them, sometimes have an odd one for some reason...'bout two a week....(OH smokes (I'm working on her...:)...)

Careful with shinyitis....it is seriously contagious, I blame Grindle...I think he is a secret agent sent in to infect all of us.....:D

It really does become a serious hobby when you get into rebuilding or mixing...

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Good for you, keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Agreed, way better than smoking....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How many batteries do you have in total?

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

the_syco wrote: »
    How many batteries do you have in total?

Just the one. Charges overnight and so far Im getting all day out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sweetafton

Just the one. Charges overnight and so far Im getting all day out of it.

Always worth getting a second battery just to avoid the no-power-temptation to buy a packet of analogues.

Advertisement