Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music - Technology Pieces

Options
  • 04-04-2014 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I'm doing my Music practical next Wednesday. I'm doing Music Tech but the piece I'm doing is very ''bitty''.

Where would I be able to find a simpler, plainer piece of music that fulfills the requirements of Music tech?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Alqua

Something like this? (Recorder quartet)
    http://www.free-scores.com/PDF_EN/mendelssohn-bartholdy-felix-romance-sans-paroles-22954.pdf
    Tidy enough and in four parts..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Sorry to hijack, but I take it everyone should be doing different pieces?
    There is a few people doing music tech in our class and our teacher is insisting we all do the same piece with the same edits.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

Sorry to hijack, but I take it everyone should be doing different pieces?
    There is a few people doing music tech in our class and our teacher is insisting we all do the same piece with the same edits.

Nope, that's absolutely fine to do the same piece and edits, the marks go for basically how confident and quick you are with the software, and there's no problem as long as the piece meets the standard of difficulty!

Advertisement