Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger EVOD Glass Clearomizer or similar

Options
  • 04-04-2014 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi anybody know of any Irish vendors that stock these? Or somewhere that has quick shipping. Or would somebody recommend another? I'm looking for a glass one that will fit the evod starter kit battery, I would prefer, if possible that it would fit flush to the battery. I have ordered one of the Mount Baker sample packs and I read in the topic that I will need a glass one. Damn I should have ordered one at the same time from cloudhousevapour :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Dramatik wrote: »
    Hi anybody know of any Irish vendors that stock these? Or somewhere that has quick shipping. Or would somebody recommend another? I'm looking for a glass one that will fit the evod starter kit battery, I would prefer, if possible that it would fit flush to the battery. I have ordered one of the Mount Baker sample packs and I read in the topic that I will need a glass one. Damn I should have ordered one at the same time from cloudhousevapour :(

I find the mini protank 2 very good.
    esmoke ireland and the best shop. Stock them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pretty much all of them will sell the evod, e-smokeireland.eu, thebestshop.eu or vaperus.ie definitely do.

A mini protank will fit as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Tickityboo wrote: »
    I find the mini protank 2 very good.
    esmoke ireland and the best shop. Stock them.

I will give the mini protank 2 a go. I was looking at them but prefered the look of the evod. Sure it can't be any harm to try both.
    Pretty much all of them will sell the evod, e-smokeireland.eu, thebestshop.eu or vaperus.ie definitely do.

Thanks but those are the plastic versions not the glass versions ;)

This's the version I was looking for:
    1002.jpg

I was looking at them the other day.

E-cigshop.eu are doing them

I was looking at them the other day.

E-cigshop.eu are doing them

Thanks, ordered 2 of them from that site, they only had the stainless color though, would have prefered black, would have gone better with the evod battery. I also ordered 2 x mini protank 2, although I believe the mini protank 3 is out now but I didn't see them listed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Ireland2014

Hi, are you aware about the new emus from Kanger?? could not find it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ireland2014

also forgot to say that you can find genuine Evod 2 from xecig ie . I bought some from them last week and very happy.

Thanks, ordered 2 of them from that site, they only had the stainless color though, would have prefered black, would have gone better with the evod battery. I also ordered 2 x mini protank 2, although I believe the mini protank 3 is out now but I didn't see them listed :(

I'd be interested to know how you get on with these. Are they much better than the old evod?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Ovale in Dublin, Gardiner street have the Anyvape Davide and Mini Protank for sale. Pricey, but immediate.

I'd be interested to know how you get on with these. Are they much better than the old evod?
    I'll let you know how I get on with them, once they arrive. The evod's have served me well, I've had no complaints so far and I'm glad I picked them to start off with. I'd be more than happy to continue useing these if it wasn't for the plastic tank. The only one thing I've noticed about them is they make a bit more noise (crackling) when the tank gets down to about half way but that doesn't really bother me. I also would have liked if they had come with some kind of covers for the tips that you could put on them to stop dust ect. from getting into them, when they're in my pocket. Apart from them I've no issues at all and I would recommend to anyone starting out and is looking for something that just works with no messing about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement