Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTEC Sensors 49DV

Options
  • 04-04-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

HI Anybody has some ASTEC Spare sensors? I need 2 contacts sensors and possibly an S10. I need them to be installed too......

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Global inertia sensors will work fine on Astec. Contacts can be converted with a 680 ohm resistor.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭clvk07

KoolKid wrote: »
    Global inertia sensors will work fine on Astec. Contacts can be converted with a 680 ohm resistor.

Great, any good place online or in Dublin where I can buy them? tried to google couldn't find any. to convert the contacts the resistor has to be added like the one for the end of line? thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

clvk07 wrote: »
    Great, any good place online or in Dublin where I can buy them? tried to google couldn't find any. to convert the contacts the resistor has to be added like the one for the end of line? thanks

Where are you located?
    Look up the sticky with auppsuppliers and installers.
    The resistor you use is 680ohm. But it goes in parallel across the contact. The end of line is wired in series.

Advertisement