Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy dreaming

Options
  • 04-04-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if many here experienced bad sleep and weird dreams after quitting the ciggies ?
    I didn't sleep well at all and had some mental dreams for 2-3 after starting vaping instead of smoking, I was obviously still getting nicotine from vaping so put it down to withdrawal symptoms from all the other **** chemicals that are in the ciggies, had same some years ago when quitting using the patches -
    Anyway nearly 4 moths off the things now so happy days, saving have already paid for my next holiday :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Well thank God I wasn't the only one.
    Had mental nightmares and grinding of teeth after switching, I'm not sure if it was the lack of the other stuff in smoke or the increase in nicotine as you do use more nic to get the same quick kick when starting out.
    Went after a few weeks, could have been less tbh, now I dream of shiny things :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I had a dream where my Wife came back from the dead and Was giving out to me about the Gas bill, Why was it so high? Why didnt i switch to Calor Gas?

What freeked me out was 1. I use Electric to head my apt.
    2. I'm not married! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Well thank God I wasn't the only one.
    Had mental nightmares and grinding of teeth after switching, I'm not sure if it was the lack of the other stuff in smoke or the increase in nicotine as you do use more nic to get the same quick kick when starting out.
    Went after a few weeks, could have been less tbh, now I dream of shiny things :D

I didn't have any nightmares, just weird dreams, and teeth grinding in my sleep as well! Never done that before at all, it disappeared after the first week was over and done with. The first three days off the cigarettes was uncomfortable but not at all unbearable, I just refilled my evod three times a day and got on with it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

I did , and still do depending on the liquid.. ( i think) had a bonkers dream the other night where i was vomiting up broken glass having been chased by gun wielding maniacs.... :eek:

utterly bonkers. the new juice i was trying was a Cuban flavour....

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I always have mental dreams anyway so I couldn't tell, but for the first two days after I gave up I only got one or two hours sleep on either day but after that I was fine, I was on light cigaretes though 0.6 mg (Pall Mall Click) so that may have something to do with it only lasting two days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement