Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Felt z85

Options
  • 04-04-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi all. Looking for advice.
    I recently bought a new bike and I have my felt just sitting there. I know I should use it but I haven't. It's the 2012 model and it has about 1500km on it. Just wondering if anybody would know what kind of money I should be looking for it. It was €1200 when I got it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

No expert here but spend (waste) a good bit of time on second hand sites and have bought 3 bikes, all used in last few years. Seems about 60% of new value is the best you can get even for very lightly used bikes. That's a reasonable target anyway.
    Unfortunately, sometimes the model you paid 1200 for is now available for 900.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markens2

Thanks. I'll throw it up for €800 and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭greenmat

Just keep it for cycling in the real ****ty weather and keep your new one for our glorious summer days. Most on here would have a few bikes, they take some hammering in the winter months with the road grit and salt.

Advertisement