Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent barber near Bobby's/O'Connell Avenue?

Options
  • 04-04-2014 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Thinking of getting my hair cut at lunch-time.

Any decent places around Bobby's on O'Connell Avenue or relatively close?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Don't know how good they are, but there is/was a barber on Quin street which is only up the road from Bobbys if you are on foot.

Quin Street is the street that leads from the Model school to the Fathers church.

If you are driving, then Dave Gillespie is an excellent barber who works in the Greenpark Centre near Punches Cross.

So did you get a cut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Sorry, should have posted back here.

Yeah, went to that place on Quin Street. Grand spot, good cut and handy location for me.

Thanks for the heads up.

Is it a proper barber that does shaves etc? Never been there but knew about it from running past it on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm not sure if it does shaves. They were 2 barbers there and only one cutting so I got done straight away and didn't look around too much.

Convenient location for me to get it done during lunch anyway,

• Advertisement
Advertisement