Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to miss all of this so much.

Options
  • 04-04-2014 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

I've just after realising how little time we all have left. I have next week in school Easter break then than 3 weeks until graduation on May 19th.
    I always complain about how much I hate school, but I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday all the Craic we have.
    How different life is going to be after June in getting ready for back to school I'm August, it's university or working like now. No security blanket of school there anymore having to make it on your own.
    As much as I can't wait to get on with the next chapter in my life this is a chapter I'm not ready to leave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

I've just after realising how little time we all have left. I have next week in school Easter break then than 3 weeks until graduation on May 19th.
    I always complain about how much I hate school, but I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday all the Craig we have.
    How different life is going to be after June in getting ready for back to school I'm August, it's university or working like now. No security blanket of school there anymore having to make it on your own.
    As much as I can't wait to get on with the next chapter in my life this is a chapter I'm not ready to leave.

Sure there's plenty of Craig to be had in college, no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Sure there's plenty of Craig to be had in college, no worries.

Can't wait for a bit of Craig myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I always complain about how much I hate school, but I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday all the Craic we have.

Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Ya, it's sad in some ways, but it shows the good time we've had as a whole. It's kind of sad that the year group you've had for these years as just disbanded as we go our separate ways but c'est la vie.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

Blue giant wrote: »
    Can't wait for a bit of Craig myself.

The mother****er must have edited, he had said Craig in the first post.

I've been done :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Craig is so dreamy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I'm 2 years out of school and still miss it! College is good craic and all but no matter how much you've said you won't lose contact with people -you will. And your lecturers don't really care if you pass or fail, unlike teachers. I'm studying to be a Science and Chemistry teacher now and there's probably some weird psychological reasoning behind it that I'm only doing it to get back in school :P

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Who's Craig OP? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I enjoyed school and all, it was fine and I made some great friends, but you couldn't pay me to go back!! I'm in a course that I love with like-minded people, you'll stay in contact with your good friends and make so many more!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 yeyeye

Can't wait for it all to be ****** over.

• Advertisement
Advertisement