Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

active bull list

Options
  • 03-04-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Simple question
    Why is bova ai not on the active bull list?
    Or am I blind. The catalogue has a icbf logo and ebi figures but not on bull list???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭stanflt

bulls have to have a calving summary to be active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭TEAT SQUEEZER

satstheway wrote: »
    Simple question
    Why is bova ai not on the active bull list?
    Or am I blind. The catalogue has a icbf logo and ebi figures but not on bull list???

is the highest ebi available greater than the 50th bull on list ... i cant think off hand but the reliability needs to be over a certain limit as does straw availability......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Gillespy

Is it a printout list you're looking at? First one is ranked 331st so not likely to be there.

Type Bova into supplier in the top right hand corner.
    http://www.icbf.com/taurus/ai_application/active_bull_list.php?Purpose=M

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

Ho ebi from 302 down
    Fr ebi from 277 down

Ahhh I see. Shouldn't show the icbf logo beside them then so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

why not?

If they are not on the list and some arnt is it just projected icbf data that they are putting on for you to compare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

the Icbf logo just tells you where the data comes from. It doesn't mean they recomend a bull

Advertisement