Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House in North Dublin City with west facing garden under €350k

Options
  • 03-04-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Will give two right arms for 3 bed with west facing garden. Anyone any ideas? Market has gone mental out there. Do people sell privately any more, asd in cut out the agent? Would love Glasnevin, Drumcondra, Manlahide!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Marchbride

Join the Q :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭coolemon

Just out of curiosity. I thought a south facing garden was what was deemed desirable?

Never heard of someone wanting a west!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

Well people that work generally would spend most of their time in the garden in the evening in which West facing is best as it gets the last of the setting sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FloozyJacuzzi

coolemon wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity. I thought a south facing garden was what was deemed desirable?

Never heard of someone wanting a west!

If you work 9-5 generally the sun is gone or nearly gone from your garden/back of your house by the time you get home. West or southwest youll get it in garden right till sunset. Even if its not mad sunny, you will get lovely light right into the evening. South is great too though - means youll have it all day. Just a different preference I suppose

Marchbride wrote: »
    Join the Q :(

Arghhhh I know :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

air wrote: »
    Well people that work generally would spend most of their time in the garden in the evening in which West facing is best as it gets the last of the setting sun.
    Plus if you have a south facing garden, you have rooms at the front which will never get sun, I like an east facing bedroom to wake up to sun streaming in.

MouseTail wrote: »
    Plus if you have a south facing garden, you have rooms at the front which will never get sun, I like an east facing bedroom to wake up to sun streaming in.

Exactly. Would be perfect. Sun in the morning in the front and the back in the evening. Just need to find the house now.

Advertisement