Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 free tickets to Pregnancy and Baby Fair

Options
  • 03-04-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Just sign up to smamums.ie to get 2 free tickets. It's on in RDS this weekend and Cork 12th and 13th April. Thinks it's 10euro per ticket otherwise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

shivers27 wrote: »
    Just sign up to smamums.ie to get 2 free tickets. It's on in RDS this weekend and Cork 12th and 13th April. Thinks it's 10euro per ticket otherwise.

Better way, with each ticket you are entitled to a free pack, the towel you get is great....got them last year

If you just put in any email address, even if not existing it willl allow you to register and go to the sign up section to get a ticket per person and then a pack per person.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs_H

Hi, I have registered on the sma website and I dont see where to get the free tickets? Anyone know where to go please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Apparently you could only register yesterday for the free tickets. Anyone have free tickets they are not using? We are heading up early this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Mandzhalas

I would like pair of tickets too.as we found out yesterday that she is having twins.So a lot of answers to answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Mandzhalas wrote: »
    I would like pair of tickets too.as we found out yesterday that she is having twins.So a lot of answers to answer

We got ours so hopefully someone comes through for you Mandzhalas.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

I registered early yesterday but had a problem printing tickets. If anybody has some to spare that would be great, thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have spares but you would need to collect from Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

Mandzhalas wrote: »

hi,
    you should check out the Irish multiple births association at imba.ie. They run great info evenings for expectant parents. We've got 4yo twin girls and imba have really helped us a lot.
    cheers,
    sw

• Registered Users Posts: 22 tea and cake

Hi,
    I signed up for the sma free tickets but I printed my email today and it just says 'Free entry to the fair for you (and your friend if you took this option). However, it just says my name on it. Will I be able to bring my friend? Just wondering if this happened anyone for the Dublin show and if you were able to bring someone with you? Or alternatively does anyone have one spare ticket that they are not using for the Cork show tomorrow? Thank you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement