Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70% sale stock in Marks and Spencer stores, kids\baby clothes etc

Options
  • 03-04-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Was in M &S last night and still saw some clothes at 70% off
    kids wear , baby wear, also some mens and womans wear.
    Bags, belts etc
    could be worth a browse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Was in M &S last night and still saw some clothes at 70% off
    kids wear , baby wear, also some mens and womans wear.
    Bags, belts etc
    could be worth a browse

Was this in M&S Dundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Was this in M&S Dundrum?

No, Navan sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Is this with all M&S stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Nabber wrote: »
    Is this with all M&S stores?

no idea, but its online as well so I reckon yes, stock will just vary store to store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I thought the Irish stores and .ie online store sale prices were ok. But the .co.uk online store has prices about 30% lower then the .ie prices. Even allowing for parcel motel, better selection and better prices from UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Sale now officially over.Final items clearing instore now. Small stock levels but you might be lucky. Bought a nice pair of slippers in Grafton st for EUR5.50. Original price EUR22. No returns allowed. North coast burgundy jeans for EUR10.99. Lots of sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Sale now officially over.Final items clearing instore now. Small stock levels but you might be lucky. Bought a nice pair of slippers in Grafton st for EUR5.50. Original price EUR22. No returns allowed. North coast burgundy jeans for EUR10.99. Lots of sizes.

I know there's no returns allowed. I just picked up these shoes online this eve (have them in red already and they're great) for €23 and online there's no mention of sales returns policy.

4708E0DB-B567-4D08-8206-F85905E2722A_zpspjnimqto.jpg

Advertisement