Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Next sale?

Options
  • 03-04-2014 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭

Hi folks- I'm trying to book a holiday but the wife doesn't want to miss the next summer sale as we've a baby on the way. Anyone have any idea of the dates or remember when it was on last summer?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi folks- I'm trying to book a holiday but the wife doesn't want to miss the next summer sale as we've a baby on the way. Anyone have any idea of the dates or remember when it was on last summer?
    Thanks

I asked yesterday and they said it will be End of the summer. They told me they are getting new stock in end of August/start of September so it must be around then? For some reason though I always thought it was July but they must be changing it this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

its usually in july i think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

3rd week i'm July, you can't book holidays in Next this week! So I guess that's why.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement