Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Confirmation Gift

• 03-04-2014 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hey
    Thought this may be the best place to post this....anyone any idea of a good confirmation gift for a girl?
    Would like something she would have forever - but nothing naff!!

Many thanks

Maura

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Depends on what she likes, obviously, but Newbridge Silver do nice jewellery (earrings, chains etc). That would be something she would have always. Not sure if you consider that naff though. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

A nice piece of jewellery is a lovely keepsake, OP. I got a necklace for my confirmation that I've never stopped wearing.

Advertisement