Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off purchases from Next Directory Online

Options
  • 02-04-2014 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Code from U Magazine's Facebook page
    If you fancy a little retail therapy get onto Nextdirect.com, there's still 20% off for U readers! Use the code UMAGNEXT20, happy shopping! x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Littlepea

It says not currently available to me :( Do you have to register a new account to use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Thank you soo much. I seen most amazing princess bedroom collection for my little one was planning to buy it all this weekend. Just did it online now and saved €50 so bought myself a new duvet cover delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Littlepea wrote: »
    It says not currently available to me :( Do you have to register a new account to use it?

Not sure, I posted all the info that was on the status, not sure if Bulmersgal was a new customer? But glad it worked for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Worked for me, new customer, feeding my brogue boot habit, arggg!

Specifically called a new customer discount when you use it so stock up on your first order!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks OP, worked for me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

worked for me, first time customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Tried with my existing account and it didn't work. Logged out and created a new account and it worked fine. Thanks OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Nice one OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Shelld2010

Anyone know when the 20% off is valid until?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Shelld2010 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the 20% off is valid until?

From the terms page http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/terms

20% Introductory Magazine Offer
    The €20% off incentive is valid for introductory orders only, valid until 4th May 2014. The incentive can only be used once, with one incentive per customer/household only. The incentive can only be redeemed when purchasing from nextdirect.com. If the order is returned the incentive is non-refundable. Offer open to residents of the Republic of Ireland over 18 only. Next reserves the right to amend these incentive Terms and Conditions and/or discontinue the incentive at any time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Anyone know if you get an email or anything when your order is despatched?

The website is shockingly useless, doesn't even show your orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Anyone know if you get an email or anything when your order is despatched?

The website is shockingly useless, doesn't even show your orders.

No you don't. I ordered on Thursday night and the next door neighbour just dropped in my parcel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

So it can't be used with the vouchers from the catalogue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

this is still valid, used it today. Thanks OP.

Advertisement