Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No one looking forward to the Ativ SE?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been gearing up for this phone. Its basically a GS4 running windows phone but im getting worried it wont actually launch! I picked up an Incipio case and even a new car charger for this thing. Hope it happens soon anyone speculating or know anything better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Coconut Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Did the older Ativ S get all the updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chapstickman

Thanks for the link joe...i posted this and only a few hours later it shows up for pre orders. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on one

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

beauf wrote: »
    Did the older Ativ S get all the updates?

It gets the MS updates but that's about all. Bluetooth is also iffy (we have about 40 of them here and it's a commonly reported issue).

Going forward, Nokias will be the way forward I reckon given that MSFT will own the hardware and thus offer better updates/support. I'm currently overseeing a migration from the Ativ S to Lumia 925s and 1320s

Advertisement