Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nano sim adaptor required ASAP

Options
  • 02-04-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭

My iPhone 5 is going away for repair tomorrow and I plan to use an old unlocked android phone for the period the iPhone is away.

Does anyone know where I can buy an adaptor in a bricks n mortar shop ASAP?
    In other words I want to transform my nano sim to a regular sim size temporary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

IrishHomer wrote: »
    My iPhone 5 is going away for repair tomorrow and I plan to use an old unlocked android phone for the period the iPhone is away.

Does anyone know where I can buy an adaptor in a bricks n mortar shop ASAP?
    In other words I want to transform my nano sim to a regular sim size temporary.

I made one out of s bit of plastic.I didn't know the exact dimensions but I got it working. I'm sure also most cell phone shops should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Claire's Accessories have them, or so I was told by Three shop on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Carphone Warehouse have them for a fiver. They're a fiver for a three pack. Bit of a rip but if you need it in a hurry
    probably the best spot to get it.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/Product/Sim-Adapter-3-pack/238983/4.39

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Any if those phone unlocking shops should have them too.

Advertisement