Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temp user code for securewatch

Options
  • 02-04-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm trying to create a temporary user code for a few days on a HKC securewatch but am getting no joy. Initially I tried 0 * 6 followed by the user code, then entering a temp code. No matter what code I put in I keep getting TMPerror. I made sure the code didn't have a 0 or end in 9 but it made no difference.

I then tried my code > Prev button > 9 (Manager menu) > 3 (User codes). I then got something like "U1 Temporary user, temp code in use", U2 wasn't in use. At this point I got fearful I might screw something up so I gave up.

The code I was given has been in use for years so I'm assuming it's not a temp one but I don't know. The crowd who installed it don't want to know unless I pay for a callout so I gave up on them. Any ideas what I should do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

That feature on the secure watch never worked .. It's a bug in the software.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭waalaa

Well that's the end of that then. Out of interest how would I change the regular code on it?

Pm me the name of the company who installed it and il see if I can help

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

it did work on 8/12 panels up to around 2009/10 they had to stop using it as per standards but its back working on the Quantum and 10/70 again

stuartkee wrote: »
    it did work on 8/12 panels up to around 2009/10 they had to stop using it as per standards but its back working on the Quantum and 10/70 again

Mad how it was/is against standards when it has to be authorised by a valid current user.

• Advertisement
Advertisement