Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass Bottles for DIY

Options
  • 02-04-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone have a good source for clear glass bottles with drippers for a reasonable price for mixing. I have looked around and found a lot of brown and blue etc. but i'd like some clear ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

The brown or blue would be better as they help filter the light , other than that i cant help sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

You can get them on Amazon. I have some amber ones that I haven't got around to using yet, they're pretty cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Old style pharmacy maybe?
    And I think Vaporium have some brands available in clear dropper bottles - you'd get a lovely liquid and then a bottle to re-use after! Mr Goodbody's, I think. But don't quote me - I sometimes admit to being mistaken. Not often though.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

@Mason Thats what i've heard and probably what I'll end up getting, I have about 20 plastic ones steeping but I just don't trust juice in plastic bottles.

@EGriff Must re-check amazon thanks.

@csi vegas I have an empty orange creamsicle bottle that's why I need more they're really nice to have. Have a bottle of moon sugar too that I just can't get through not my thing at all.

@Heli Perfect thanks, i'll look into that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

spyder238 wrote: »
    @Mason Thats what i've heard and probably what I'll end up getting, I have about 20 plastic ones steeping but I just don't trust juice in plastic bottles.

@EGriff Must re-check amazon thanks.

@csi vegas I have an empty orange creamsicle bottle that's why I need more they're really nice to have. Have a bottle of moon sugar too that I just can't get through not my thing at all.

@Heli Perfect thanks, i'll look into that.

Mooon Sugar.... (shakes with anticipation)...it almost sounds illegal. Lovely.

Advertisement