Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abus Mini U........Key Code?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 5:36pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought the above from CRC and received this after. My first Abus. Have 3 kryptonites, standard for myself, daughter has a NY and son has a regular, all U Locks. Only last year I got a new spare key from USA for all three locks, cheap about $6 each. (Daughter lost one to her NY, had one in the house but wanted anither, sorted)

The Abus Mini U I got today has 4 keys. Great. Spread them about. It seems that I cannot register this lock, nothing on the box or inside to register. Bar code on the side is a sales code I assume.
    I registered all my Kryptonites the day I got them. Easy. Bang off an online form with code.

Am I missing something?
    Cheers.

Advertisement