Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maggie Sottero Brenadette

Options
  • 02-04-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi i fell in love with a Maggie Sottero Bernadette dress but it is no longer made as it was a 2011 dress range,,, can anyone please tell me if they have one for sale or know a shop that still has there sample ????? I am gettin married in June and do not want to give up hope of finding this dress...... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxychick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'd ring around all the Maggie Sottero stockists in Ireland and ask them, also ring the Oxfam Bridal store on South Great George's St in Dublin and I think Barnardo's have a bridal store too.

Also try Memories Bridal.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 myluck

Thanks girls,,, the dress on sellmydress is only a 8 and then it was taken in it would never fit me lol lol,,,, I have spend all day yesterday ringing around shops but its out of stock n the sample dresses are even sold

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Have you tried on similar styles? I bought my dress in the bridal corner in Glasnevin and they had a lot of very similar styles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

That would be a very easy style to get close to.
    You could also get it made??But you would need to put a rush on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭blondie29

I had Maggie Sottero Bernadette for my wedding last August and have to say it's simply stunning! Love love love the key hole back & diamanté & fit of it..I got a hoop for underneath the bottom to make it more fishtail like.

What size are you looking for? Mine is 10 I think dunno if I would sell it though, it's dry cleaned & all thou!

I got so many compliments & still do!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 myluck

Blondie I would be a 12 to 14 thanks for letting me know,,, I have been looking on the Maggie website and the Carolina is very like it or the Jessica so if anyone hears of any thing let me know I have sepend days on line trying to find this dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

myluck wrote: »
    Blondie I would be a 12 to 14 thanks for letting me know,,, I have been looking on the Maggie website and the Carolina is very like it or the Jessica so if anyone hears of any thing let me know I have sepend days on line trying to find this dress

I spent the last month trying to source a dress and it's a current season one too. Don't give up so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭blondie29

myluck wrote: »

Try ringing Simone's Bridal in Sligo, the sample dress was prob size 12/14 they mite sell it to you.

Have you tried sellmyweddingdress.net also.

Best of luck x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 liz_dow

They have the bernadette in B couture in Arklow , I actually only called about it for my aunt is €1,700 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

Aibheil of Adare selling it off the rack, they just put it on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/AibheilofAdare

Advertisement