Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping a student in archaeology..

Options
  • 02-04-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello Everyone,

I hope I am not breaking any rule of your forum with this message.
    My name is M. Kilani and I am a PhD student in Egyptology and Near Eastern archaeology at the University of Oxford, and I am working on the city of Byblos / Jbail during the Late Bronze Age.
    My project is going very well, but Oxford is very expensive and the money available is not too much. If you wish to know a bit more about my research and you want to help me -any little help would be important- have a look at the link below, and if you wish to follow my work, you can find me on academia.edu

And obviously, I would be glad to try to aswer any question on ancient Byblos, ancient Lebanon of ancient Egypt you could have.

And please, feel free to share this message

http://www.gofundme.com/7yvlgw

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

This is a fundraising exercise and unsuitable for this forum.
    Best of luck with your studies and I hope you manage to reach your financial target.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement