Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10-10 Million multi-sport log

Options
  • 01-04-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Right,

Gonna keep track of how much I win and lose doing simple bets, I never bet much so gonna start with a tenner and go from there.

Hopefully this gives me a rough idea of what I spend and if I hopefully profit!

I will use paddypower for my bets so I don't get stung by too many inplay markets.

first bet is gonna be a double of
    Venus Williams to beat Strycova and Bayern Munich -1 corner handicap.

€10 on hopefully returns 20.63

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

So im upto 20.63 after Bayern's dominance and Venus making a meal of her game.

Considering going with a straight ajax win which will see me up to 26(hopefully) ahead of tonights champions league games and tomorrows darts.

Updating on phone so can't go into detail till later!

I've gone with Parma +2 handicap at 8/15 €15 to return 23

and also gone with Parma +1 first half handicap €5 hopefully returns 9

That was a complete failure. Put 13 back into paddy power and have gone with the enhanced special of Man United and chelsea both to win at 4/1

Hopefully to return 65!

Advertisement