Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40% off Magazine Subs on Zinio

Options
  • 01-04-2014 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Dont see this anywhere here yet but there is 40% off any magazine subscriptions on Zinio for 2 days (11.59pm PST on 2nd April is 7.59am GMT on 3rd April).
    http://gb.zinio.com/

2 Days Only!
    Take 40% Off ANY Magazine Subscription On the Zinio website.

No Fooling - we're celebrating April 1st with a 40% sale.

Simply enter the code NOFOOLING at checkout.
    SHOP NOW AND SAVE 40% ››

Promotion redeemable only on the Zinio website, applicable only to subscriptions, and expires at 11:59pm PST, 4/2/2014. Cannot be used with PayPal transactions, and cannot be combined with other offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

Cheers OP just renewed two subs for 10e.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cgeaney

Great Deal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Any decent mags to look out for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Nice offer OP,

Just to add, some libraries offer a service where you can get free access to a number of magazines through Zinio, not sure if you can look at back issues but definitely current ones and a decent selection too. Check you local libraries website for details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Nice offer OP,

Just to add, some libraries offer a service where you can get free access to a number of magazines through Zinio, not sure if you can look at back issues but definitely current ones and a decent selection too. Check you local libraries website for details.

That's brilliant. I use Zinio for a few subs. I just checked my local library

https://www.rbdigital.com/fingal/service/zinio/landing

There's a fair few there. Now I just have to find the library card.

blastman wrote: »
    Yes

FJyIf.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

This is all I get
    There was an error while moving to the order confirmation screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Good deal. Got New Yorker mag and Wired for bargain price yesterday.

Please pass on my thanks to the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Alligator Wine

Awesome, thanks OP, been looking out for a cheap Wired subscription for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

bidiots wrote: »

1345327076883_1821841.png

Any recommended magazines in general? Tech, Lifestyle, Fitness, that are inexpensive and worth reading, just general opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

bidiots wrote: »
    Any recommended magazines in general? Tech, Lifestyle, Fitness, that are inexpensive and worth reading, just general opinion

I like the articles in Playboy which I see is available through this service:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

py2006 wrote: »
    This is all I get

I get system error too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

timetogo wrote: »
    That's brilliant. I use Zinio for a few subs. I just checked my local library

https://www.rbdigital.com/fingal/service/zinio/landing

There's a fair few there. Now I just have to find the library card.

This is a great find thanks, south dublin has same available

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Remember to shop in the US/Canadian store on Zinio, the prices are better and a better selection. Just remember to choose the country you chose when checking out, otherwise you may get an error. The Zinio App will let you view all you magazines on your account, regardless of which international store you've purchased them from anyway (that's the case on the iPad App anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

This is a great find thanks, south dublin has same available

Ditto.. anyone know if you got to live in the particular councils area to join the library? We are in DLR library but they don't seem to have this service. Have signed up to Fingal and need to collect my card.

I work in Blanchardstown so will say I am over that way every day and it suits me better. I pay Fingal extortionate rates on our office so they can't argue...

Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

Ditto.. anyone know if you got to live in the particular councils area to join the library?

Yes I think you need to bring in a utility bill to open an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

btw tip: change your country to Canada in your address and taxes will be a lot cheaper. You can keep the rest of your address the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement