Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxo-Cannondale to merge?

Options
  • 01-04-2014 12:01pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Link

Any truth to the rumour? Not the first time I have seen it and the denial isnt exactly definitive.

If true I'd be worried for roche

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭happytramp

Do you know what day it is? ;)

..... At least I hope that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭leCycliste

Ah come on godtabh..........you can do better surely!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Next you'll be telling me Riis has a sense of humour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭ericzeking

Well the talk was that Tinkoff wanted to sign Sagan and that Cannondale have an agreement with Sagan to stay with him...then you have Contadors previous with Tinkoff and his friendship with Fernando Alonso...this proposal would leave both he and Specialized free to go to the new team....

Not outlandish at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

godtabh wrote: »
    Link

Any truth to the rumour? Not the first time I have seen it and the denial isnt exactly definitive.

If true I'd be worried for roche

........Nico is out of contract at the end of his year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

I wouldn't worry too much about Nico...he is hardly at the bottom of the pack

Would love to see him at Orica Greenedge or Giant but he won't be going anywhere IMO

If there is a merger then its people like Basso, Benatti, Breschel that would have to watch their backs.......(in fact anyone whose name begins with B :-) )

Advertisement