Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justified - TG4 - Running Order?

Options
  • 01-04-2014 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Started this on Netflix recently and also recorded all the recent episodes on TG4 who show it twice a week. However from the SKY + synopsis, it seems like TG4 are mixing up the running order between Seasons 1 & 2 and also repeating episodes. I want to watch them in the correct order. Help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭brian_t

Wikipedia have a list of the episodes in the correct order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justified_episodes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

MrLaurel wrote: »
    Started this on Netflix recently and also recorded all the recent episodes on TG4 who show it twice a week. However from the SKY + synopsis, it seems like TG4 are mixing up the running order between Seasons 1 & 2 and also repeating episodes. I want to watch them in the correct order. Help!!

Continue to watch them on netflix where you can guarantee the running order. Unless you don't have it anymore, in which case, good luck. Fantastic show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

TG4 are only doing one episode a week, they show it on Saturday and then repeat it during the week. There has been no problems with the Saturday episodes, they have all been in the right order. You can also watch it online on TG4 player.

Continue to watch them on netflix where you can guarantee the running order. Unless you don't have it anymore, in which case, good luck. Fantastic show though.

No you can't considering that they has the episodes out if order the last time I checked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

No you can't considering that they has the episodes out if order the last time I checked.

Which series? I only watched first 3 series on it, but were ordered correctly at the time. Sh*tty from them if they have messed up running order.

• Advertisement
Advertisement