Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caravan storage kildare

Options
  • 31-03-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any storage options for a caravan in kildare or surrounds?

And how much?

ta in advance...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Fidge13 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any storage options for a caravan in kildare or surrounds?

And how much?

ta in advance...:)

I know maynooth motorhomes store motorhomes .. might also do caravans.

also straffan self storage is a neighbour of mine and he also stores motorhomes etc.. worth a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Fidge13

They might be a bit dear but i'll give them a shout.

Alternatively, how easy is it to find a farmer with a vacant corner of a barn/shed?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

It's not Kildare but John Roche in Ratoath Co Meath stores Motirhomes for just €200 per year. Highly recommend. Don't have his number to hand but the ICCC will give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mammanatasha

Does anyone have any contacts for caravan storage? Can't find number for straffan?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

• Advertisement
Advertisement