Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a dress?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey! I'm going to a wedding/ceilidh in a few weeks where I'll be meeting a lot of my boyfriend's family for the first time so I want to make a good impression. I'm new to Dublin so I have no idea where to find a nice reasonably priced dress (the only shop I've been to so far is Penney's). Any suggestions of other shops I should look in? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

ellrb wrote: »
    Hey! I'm going to a wedding/ceilidh in a few weeks where I'll be meeting a lot of my boyfriend's family for the first time so I want to make a good impression. I'm new to Dublin so I have no idea where to find a nice reasonably priced dress (the only shop I've been to so far is Penney's). Any suggestions of other shops I should look in? thanks!

It really depends on your budget and what kind of style you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Forever 21, Dunnes, New Look, TK Maxx and H&M all have dresses at fairly similar price points to Penney's. As Blingy says, we can help a lot more if we know your maximum budget and your favourite styles/absolute no-go styles!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ellrb

I wouldn't want to spend more than €100. I think as far as style it doesn't matter too much to me, nothing too tight or revealing obviously and nothing too long cause there's meant to be a lot of dancing but besides that it doesn't matter too much. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Lipsy (Dundrum), Julien (St Stephen's Green), Monsoon (Dundrum & Grafton St), Fran & Jane (Dundrum), Oasis (Dundrum), Pamela Scott (Dundrum & Grafton St).

Advertisement