Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mavic shoe's

Options
  • 31-03-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Is anywhere in cork stocking mavic shoes? What are the sizes actually like? their are some good deals online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

I have the Zellium and they are very narrow fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

3102derek wrote: »
    I have the Zellium and they are very narrow fitting.

Have a narrow foot myself, was just curious how the size compares to normal runners for example. I am usually a 10 or 9.5 depending on shoe. Was actually looking at those Zxellium on crc but they are only in 44.7. Think they may be too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I had a pair of Mavic Avenge shoes in size 44. I wear 44 in Shimano and Diadora shoes but the Mavic were slightly too small for me, they fitted but were slightly more than snug and I reckoned that on a warm day if my feet were warm that they would end up being tight and uncomfortable. I reckon 44.5 would have been perfect in them. I ended up selling them and buy Diadoras instead.

Advertisement