Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey Trotters

Options
  • 31-03-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've heard about the 'Turkey Trotters' who organize cross-country hunts for charity. Can anyone tell me how to find out when their outings are? How to contact them? Are they finished for the season?
    I'm in County Clare.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I assume you mean cross country rides rather than hunts (i.e. there are no hounds)?

If it's the same group you're talking about, they have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turkey-Trotters/565755893438971

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Finished for the season now I think. They wouldn't be for a beginner. Some of the walls can be serious enough! I went with them an odd day over the last few years. Seemingly they have a membership thing going for next season. They go out mostly in the North Clare and South Galway areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Inthegorse

Yeah, cross-country. The Facebook page just seems to have photos from events. I tried a post last week but it disappeared without a reponse. Perhaps my fault - I'll try again. Thanks.

Advertisement