Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox soft mod help

• 31-03-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm getting myself an xbox crystal this week and was wondering if there's anyone out there in Dublin who can assist me with a soft mod?

I would do it myself only I haven't got the tools for the job (namely the usb to xbox cable).

Cheers

(I'm hoping I haven't stepped over the charter line with this post)!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You didn't really, but try PMing people who advertise their services in the sticky at the top of the forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smliv

If your around the ballymun area during the week i'll give you a cable the ony thing is you'll have to open your xbox because it plugs onto the mainboad. i made them up for usb ports for coinops on arcade cabs.Or i'll even just do it with you while your here as i have the stuff here and if you got lucky and got anything under a 1.6 i'll show you how to tsop it well better than a softmod and a lot harder for it to be messed up and no special requirements for a bigger harddrive. if you get sorted anyway i recommend you check out hypervision as you are modding it anyway it's a beautiful frontend for emulators it's like hyperspin for xbox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Cheers for that. Sent you a PM.

Advertisement