Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flu vaccine

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Have had a touch of the flu lately. .. There seems to be a nasty flu around. I'm glad I didn't get it 5 wks ago. Do any of you get the seasonal jab to prevent a knock out at the right wrong time .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Never had a flu jab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭rancher

Have had a touch of the flu lately. .. There seems to be a nasty flu around. I'm glad I didn't get it 5 wks ago. Do any of you get the seasonal jab to prevent a knock out at the right wrong time .

Get it here every year, you have to if your self employed on your own

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭joejobrien

Got it for the first time in Dec.13. So far so good , nothing got:) and alot around me got some sort of a flu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Miname

does a shot of rispoval intranasal count?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

All in this house get it. It sure beats getting a miserable dose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Never had a flu jab.
    same as that, never had flu. I get sinus, which is a bad dose, feel like my head is going to explode. Took 2 courses of antibiotics to clear a dose of it i got last year. Had it again last week but didnt go to doctor, dont like taking mediaction of any sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,368 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Never had a flu jab.

+1

Advertisement