Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boge Cartomizers Question

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi

My mother has decided to give vaping a go, and she is not one for too much faff or fusing, so i gave her my ego batteries and got some Boge cartos.

I have no experience with these, i assumed they are the same as the smoke green cartos i used to use just with a 510 connection.

So i just removed the cap and filled filler with juice as i would with the smoke green ones.

I am very disappointed with the flavor/vapor from these having read a lot of good about these.

Then i came across people putting them into a tank and using them that way, are these designed to be used with a tank ? or can she use them simply by screwing directly into 510 connection , any help suggestions welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

masonchat wrote: »
    Hi

My mother has decided to give vaping a go, and she is not one for too much faff or fusing, so i gave her my ego batteries and got some Boge cartos.

I have no experience with these, i assumed they are the same as the smoke green cartos i used to use just with a 510 connection.

So i just removed the cap and filled filler with juice as i would with the smoke green ones.

I am very disappointed with the flavor/vapor from these having read a lot of good about these.

Then i came across people putting them into a tank and using them that way, are these designed to be used with a tank ? or can she use them simply by screwing directly into 510 connection , any help suggestions welcome

They are designed to be used as you describe, the tank is just a way if keeping the juice topped up.

What battery are you using ? You could try cranking the heat up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Thanks fratton glad to hear that , using 900mah vv ego c , the amont of vapor is not a issue in this case as she is an asmatic and really cant handle too much vapor, its just the vapor its self just is not nice , i guess i have spoiled myself with protanks and kayfun clones lol.

If ever there was a person who needs to stop smoking it is this woman, but she is a hard case as she is also extremely sensitive/allergic to smells, will get a migrain at the hint of perfume, plain liquid in a carto is a hard sell to anyone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I find the flavour from a carto more intensive than from a clearo, even a protank.

Did you make sure it was primed properly before using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I did fratton, kept topping it up for ages to make sure enough juice in there, the juice is 50/50 pg/vg would this make any difference to a carto

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

masonchat wrote: »
    I did fratton, kept topping it up for ages to make sure enough juice in there, the juice is 50/50 pg/vg would this make any difference to a carto

i thought it would before i started but consensus seems to be 50/50's fine, and even then the issue wd prob be with wicking when in a tank. i saw an old rip tripper vid (maybe 2 yrs old) where he said 100%pg is what you want in a cart. didn't say why though. im going to make some 80/20 now to see. hello drymouth.

from personal use, i find thick, creamy flavours have a hard time coming across in cartos. they almost seem to clog the coil imo. if you stick a lighter fruitier flavour (or lighter tobacco) it shd come across better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement