Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having issues with Shelbourne videos on IGB.ie

Options
  • 30-03-2014 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any other IGB.ie members on here and if they would mind checking something out for me please?

Have been having intermittent issues with videos posted on the IGB site from Shelbourne. Videos from all other stadia are fine but there are occasional ones freezing from Shelbourne. The sound works as normal but the video is laggy at best. The helpdesk are insisting its not a problem on their end.

If someone could check out Race 8 from Shelbourne on the 29th March and let me know if they can see the video clearly I would really appreciate it.

Comments

Just checked it and it works fine, but only on Internet Explorer. I can't watch the IGB videos on Google Chrome.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Race is very Laggy via windows media player

i played it on vlc media player and it plays ok

the quality of the videos on the site is outdated and poor,

new system dont seem to be on the way soon

Just checked it and it works fine, but only on Internet Explorer. I can't watch the IGB videos on Google Chrome.

http://greyhoundsnow.blogspot.ie/2013/11/help-with-igb-videos.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Thanks Nowso, that makes sense!

Enquiring on behalf of my mum and now that I think of it I do remember the races previously opening with vlc but that's not the case now.

Nowso wrote: »
    Thanks a million! Sorted! Wish IGB were as helpful as you've been!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Have been having the same issue, videos are playing and I can hear the sound, but the video is lagging and I can only see three or four frames of the video.

Niamhf wrote: »
    Have been having the same issue, videos are playing and I can hear the sound, but the video is lagging and I can only see three or four frames of the video.

try installing firefox and dont use the plugin , the default then should play them via vlc media player so make sure u got it installed

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

I have just downloaded Firefox but it pops up that I need a plugin for watching the video. How do I get the videos to play in VLC player? It seems only to be Shelbourne that the videos are lagging.

you need the default player for wmv videos to be vlc media player

Advertisement