Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the name?

Options
  • 30-03-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

This is going to be a bit vague and I'm sorry but myself and a friend were talking about secondary school and got onto books we read and ended up on this one book that everyone was crazy about because it was on the best sellers at the time.
    It is a chick lit book based in Dublin around D4 to be precise and as far as we can remember its about a girl who's father has died, she has to deal with school, social issues and a new boy that comes into the mix.

I remember it being so popular because it was written by a girl who had just done the leaving cert a year or two before we did.. so it would have been published between 2006-2008 I think.

Its driving me crazy that I can't remember the title but I think it could be called "Forget" but I'm not getting any results in Google :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

shelly818 wrote: »
    This is going to be a bit vague and I'm sorry but myself and a friend were talking about secondary school and got onto books we read and ended up on this one book that everyone was crazy about because it was on the best sellers at the time.
    It is a chick lit book based in Dublin around D4 to be precise and as far as we can remember its about a girl who's father has died, she has to deal with school, social issues and a new boy that comes into the mix.

I remember it being so popular because it was written by a girl who had just done the leaving cert a year or two before we did.. so it would have been published between 2006-2008 I think.

Its driving me crazy that I can't remember the title but I think it could be called "Forget" but I'm not getting any results in Google :/
    I think it probably is called Forget. It was written by Ruth Gilligan who used to appear as Laura on Fair City.
    http://www.bookdepository.com/Forget-Ruth-Gilligan/9780340923849

Advertisement