Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gent-Wevelgem Live Coverage / Highlights

Options
  • 30-03-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Any of you cycling enthusiasts know where I can get coverage of Gent-Wevelgem today. Don't know why Eurosport doesn't cover it but possibly because they're committed to the Tour of Cataluyna.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Europsort already have both channels dedicated to live coverage this afternoon (Catalunya and the Criterium in Corsica), so I don't think any criticism can be levied at them. Can't see any coverage listed elsewhere although there may be highlights some time during the week. In case anyone is tempted, please note it is not permitted to request or provide details of any illegal streaming sites on Boards

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

Beasty wrote: »
    Europsort already have both channels dedicated to live coverage this afternoon (Catalunya and the Criterium in Corsica), so I don't think any criticism can be levied at them. Can't see any coverage listed elsewhere although there may be highlights some time during the week. In case anyone is tempted, please note it is not permitted to request or provide details of any illegal streaming sites on Boards

Sporza the Belgian channel often have a feed (legal) on their website, if you don't mind the non English commentary. Although its quite entertaining in its own way. The racing in Catalonia should be excellent today.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

Live text tracker on cyclingnews.com

http://live.cyclingnews.com/

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

30 mins of highlights on Sky Sports 3 at 10.30 this evening and Sky Sports 4 at 12.30 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 49 nooneuno

drogdub wrote: »
    Sporza the Belgian channel often have a feed (legal) on their website, if you don't mind the non English commentary. Although its quite entertaining in its own way. The racing in Catalonia should be excellent today.

Thank you ! I must agree that the native language adds to the entertainment sometimes. Depends on the race !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 nooneuno

Beasty wrote: »
    30 mins of highlights on Sky Sports 3 at 10.30 this evening and Sky Sports 4 at 12.30 in the morning

Thanks Beasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

Last 25km here...(not in English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E2p2TQyqFc

Advertisement