Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford to Limerick

Options
  • 30-03-2014 3:52am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone cycled from Waterford to Limerick?

I was hoping to do it in the next few weeks and was planning on going the back roads, as opposed to N24. Waterford, Kilmeadan, Carrick on Suir, Clonmel, Fethard, Cashel, and then Limerick was the route I was thinking of which is about 130Km.

With the clocks going forward we'll have plenty of time on our hands but was just wondering about the terrain or has anyone else done it who could give me some advice or how long it took them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone cycled from Waterford to Limerick?

I was hoping to do it in the next few weeks and was planning on going the back roads, as noopposed to N24. Waterford, Kilmeadan, Carrick on Suir, Clonmel, Fethard, Cashel, and then Limerick was the route I was thinking of which is about 130Km.

With the clocks going forward we'll have plenty of time on our hands but was just wondering about the terrain or has anyone else done it who could give me some advice or how long it took them?

Clonmel, New Inn, Golden, Dundrum, Cappawhite, Annacotty Limerick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Have done clonmel to limerick on the main road, it's fine, lots of traffic but road is good

Advertisement