Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stryker Technical Assesment

Options
  • 30-03-2014 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

At the start of the week I have a technical assessment for a design engineering position in Stryker. The recruiter told me I would be given 5 questions with 50 minutes to do them and would then have to present the answers to 2 engineers.

Does anyone have any info on what kind of questions they might ask?

Any help would be great as im not sure what to expect!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A bit old, but maybe have a look at; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65499059

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kooks87

Hey, just wondering if you did this test already? I have mine on Friday for a different role, just wondering if you could give me any advice? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 engstudent21

Hey, it was very design related questions..one of the qs required the design of an umbrella for torrential rain! Just be confidant, stand by your answers if you believe in them and put everything you can think of on the page! Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kooks87

OK, thanks a million for the tip. All the best, hope you got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 HangSangidge

Hi all,

I have the technical assessment for Stryker this Friday, going for a graduate roll. Just looking for any insight on the types of questions I'll be asked. Where all of your questions design based or were there other types? An examples would be great!

I hope everyone hears some good news!

Colin

• Advertisement
Advertisement