Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies superdry jacket half price littlewoods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

Thanks OP use code 3PMQV for 10% off bringing total €44.10.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

Awaiting Stock - Order now,
    expected delivery within 4 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Just ordered a size 12. In stock, estimated delivery 4/04. Thanks op, always liked these jackets.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neety

Tidyweb wrote: »
    Awaiting Stock - Order now,
    expected delivery within 4 weeks

Did you look at the other colours?? May have your size

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

I cannot see any colour options

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

OP...any sign of a Man's jacket offer?????

Tidyweb wrote: »
    I cannot see any colour options

Sorry you need to look through all superdry to find them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭GobblyNob

I don't understand why Superdry is so expensive. The jackets are cheap plastic looking Penneys yokes with no style. What's the big deal? Can somebody explain it to me?

GobblyNob wrote: »
    I don't understand why Superdry is so expensive. The jackets are cheap plastic looking Penneys yokes with no style. What's the big deal? Can somebody explain it to me?

I personally like superdry clothing, some people like hollister, Abercrombie and so on, everyone has their own taste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,067 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Got a promo code in an email from superdry canada, I checked and seems to work in the irish/uk site too. Not sure if its single use or not, 20% off all purchases and has to be used by sunday. I dont intend to use so feel free to take it.

SUP2RYU455729

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Must be only valid to be used once. Tried it there but it didn't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,067 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

OnLooker wrote: »
    Must be only valid to be used once. Tried it there but it didn't work :(

I just checked, it is still valid if you go through the Canadian site at http://www.superdrystore.ca/ca-en/. I can apply it there and it deducts the 20% amount.
    When I tried the same code through superdry.com it said it didn't exist.

You can specify Ireland as country there too, so it doesn't seem to be a problem as it has free shipping to North America & Europe. I'm not buying anything so can't go further to see if it works fully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I got the jacket for 37e and a superdry hoody for 33e, 10% off using the code in this thread, do 63e altogether, not bad, cheers OP.
    Both are 'being processed' and out of stock now so fingers crossed it gets dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

retalivity wrote: »
    I just checked, it is still valid if you go through the Canadian site at http://www.superdrystore.ca/ca-en/. I can apply it there and it deducts the 20% amount.
    When I tried the same code through superdry.com it said it didn't exist.

You can specify Ireland as country there too, so it doesn't seem to be a problem as it has free shipping to North America & Europe. I'm not buying anything so can't go further to see if it works fully

Top man. Just ordered a jacket there. Nice saving of €19

Advertisement