Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordering from gunfire.pl

Options
  • 29-03-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hi im looking to order something from gunfire.pl namely a electric glock with a fps of 190 i am wondering has anybody had any experience with gunfire or if customs will seize any items coming fro them dont wanna order and have the thing destroyed by customs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I have ordered from them and they are good. So long as it is under the legal limit of 1 Joule or 328fps with a .2g BB you should be fine. Delivery takes 5 working days usually and is with gls courier.

They should be able to downgrade anything to be under the limit too so long as you mention in the comments for order and purchase the necessary parts to be installed in the order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭raider848

thanks had you any problems with customs when it reached here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I haven't had problems with customs as I always make sure the item is under 1 joule. It's also in Europe so they can't charge tax on it entering the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

im on this website and it seems theres no worthwile assault rifles that are below 328fps. theyre all around 360fps, im dying to buy a g36 type gun from it but non are below 360ish :\

why are the guns so cheap compared to irish sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

MarkY91 wrote: »
    im on this website and it seems theres no worthwile assault rifles that are below 328fps. theyre all around 360fps, im dying to buy a g36 type gun from it but non are below 360ish :\

why are the guns so cheap compared to irish sites?

email them and ask them to downgrade it, they may do.

As for the price. Once you factor in postage and stuff the difference is very small. There's no doubt that Ireland is more expensive than most other EU countries but when it comes to airsoft there's little difference. Ireland is an island and so retailers here need to factor in postage here in too. Also buying irish gives you warranty and by going to your local retailer you may build a relationship with them, always added benefit :)

I will only ever go abroad if i can't get something, other than that i stay in Ireland.

I'm sure someone on adverts has one no? They're pretty common rifles in airsoft.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    email them and ask them to downgrade it, they may do.

As for the price. Once you factor in postage and stuff the difference is very small. There's no doubt that Ireland is more expensive than most other EU countries but when it comes to airsoft there's little difference. Ireland is an island and so retailers here need to factor in postage here in too. Also buying irish gives you warranty and by going to your local retailer you may build a relationship with them, always added benefit :)

I will only ever go abroad if i can't get something, other than that i stay in Ireland.

I'm sure someone on adverts has one no? They're pretty common rifles in airsoft.

how much would they downgrade it for? ive been searching for a g36 but im finding it hard. either too expensive or they look like ww2 guns instead of modern.

i would go for any gun as long as it looks simlar to a g36 and has a foldable stock

how much would they downgrade it for? ive been searching for a g36 but im finding it hard. either too expensive or they look like ww2 guns instead of modern.

i would go for any gun as long as it looks simlar to a g36 and has a foldable stock

Some look like WWII rifles? Never heard of that before :p

Hmm some places will do it for free if you order a spring from their site, but the G36 and the spring in your cart and look for a comment section and ask for them to put the spring in there. if they charge i wouldn't imagine it's much. Email them first though.

There's plenty of G36's on Irish websites though. New ones like.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

Airsoftguns.ie have the JG for 170 with free shipping if thats any good to you.

Put up a wanted add. There always seems to be a g36c for sale on here in the 100-150 mark.

Some look like WWII rifles? Never heard of that before :p

Hmm some places will do it for free if you order a spring from their site, but the G36 and the spring in your cart and look for a comment section and ask for them to put the spring in there. if they charge i wouldn't imagine it's much. Email them first though.

There's plenty of G36's on Irish websites though. New ones like.

well not ww2. just they look ugly. thanks, ill email them and ask :). i may get the one for 170 as the user above said. but i kinda wana spend a little less as its my first ever gun

well not ww2. just they look ugly. thanks, ill email them and ask :). i may get the one for 170 as the user above said. but i kinda wana spend a little less as its my first ever gun

170 is pretty reasonable for your first rifle really.
    I paid 180 for my first one. Dboys SCAR. Back when the China rifles were cheaper.
    Only goes up from there though, 240 for a Raider and I think 700+ on my custom M4 :p

Good luck :)

• Advertisement

170 is pretty reasonable for your first rifle really.
    I paid 180 for my first one. Dboys SCAR. Back when the China rifles were cheaper.
    Only goes up from there though, 240 for a Raider and I think 700+ on my custom M4 :p

Good luck :)

yeah but im not 100% sure if ill stick with it but i presume i will as i loved it on the weekend.

a lad here wants 150 for a jg g36c + 3 mags + 3 batteries. he said he bougth it at christmas. good deal? yet to see pics

*sorry for going off topic btw guys*

yeah but im not 100% sure if ill stick with it but i presume i will as i loved it on the weekend.

a lad here wants 150 for a jg g36c + 3 mags + 3 batteries. he said he bougth it at christmas. good deal? yet to see pics

*sorry for going off topic btw guys*

well maybe you're better of renting for a while longer?
    150 isn't bad really, not really at liberty to comment on other people's ads though sounds okay.

Advertisement