Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes offer - An Post [Ticketmaster vouchers in Tesco till March 30th]

Options
  • 29-03-2014 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

For the month of April you can get €25 iTunes voucher for €20

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

300805.jpg

Might be of use to some....

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

Could you buy five of the Ticketmaster giftcard above and use against an Electric Picnic ticket? That'd be a huge saving. I know these giftcards cannot be used online, only in ticketmaster outlets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

glen25 wrote: »
    Could you buy five of the Ticketmaster giftcard above and use against an Electric Picnic ticket? That'd be a huge saving. I know these giftcards cannot be used online, only in ticketmaster outlets.

Good idea. You probably can, but knowing ticketmaster, it'll be in 5 separate transactions with separate fees for each.
    Also, it appears they can be used online unless these are the gift voucher?
    Anyone know the difference?

T&Cs:
    Ticketmaster Euro vouchers and Euro Gift Cards can only be used to purchase events in the Republic of Ireland. Euro Gift Card can be redeemed Online at www.ticketmaster.ie, via the Ticketmaster Call Centre and in Ticketmaster Outlets nationwide where credit cards are accepted. Gift Vouchers can ONLY be redeemed at Ticketmaster outlets in the Republic Of Ireland.

* Vouchers are only redeemable through Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and must be redeemed one year from date of purchase.

See also http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/gift_cards.html

* Gift Cards are redeemable online, via the Ticketmaster Call Centre and through selected outlets nationwide and must be redeemed one year from date of purchase

Gift Cards CANNOT be redeemed against events in Northern Ireland and vouchers CANNOT be redeemed in Ticketmaster Outlets in Northern Ireland, England, Scotland or Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Just bought a few in Tesco and they can be used online.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

I just bought my loyalty EP ticket using these vouchers. Saved €30 on the price. Proper bargain! Cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Anyone know if they have these in Tesco express too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Davy wrote: »
    Might be of use to some....
    Already posted in the Tesco thread three days ago
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89652174&postcount=7088

Got the last few TM ones from Baggot st, none in Camden St or Sth Circular Road

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

snubbleste wrote: »
    Already posted in the Tesco thread three days ago
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89652174&postcount=7088

To be fair, that thread is mainly for the hardcore who want to stay informed about every localised pricedrop in every single Tesco store in the country.

The National Tesco Bargain Alerts (like this one) deserve their own thread.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Nice! Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Ticketmaster vouchers definitely ended yesterday?

Ad says in store til March 30th, I doubt they would let it go past that.

glen25 wrote: »
    I just bought my loyalty EP ticket using these vouchers. Saved €30 on the price. Proper bargain! Cheers OP

I went one better and got it with ufirst, which gives me 25% off TM.
    So it cost me €85.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Thanks very much for posting, picked up a couple of Ticketmaster vouchers yesterday, nice saving!

Advertisement