Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EDCO Maths Exam Papers - Can't find them anywhere!

Options
  • 29-03-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I bought HL Project Maths exam papers a while ago, but they were an different brand. I decided I'd give the Edco ones a shot, but they're sold out in all the shops around and I can't find them online. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 RingoIRL

The papers I have are Educate, which as far as I know, aren't real past exam papers but are sample papers and you have to pay to get the solutions online.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

RingoIRL wrote: »
    The papers I have are Educate, which as far as I know, aren't real past exam papers

You do know about Project Maths..right?

In the educate.ie exam papers, Samples 1-7 are the company's own sample papers for 2014.
    In SEC Set A, Paper 1 is the full PM paper given to Pilot Schools and Paper 2 is the PM paper given to all students.
    SEC Set B is the same except from 2012.
    SEC Set C is the SEC Sample Paper for Project Maths.
    And Set D is the Pilot Schools' 2011 exam whose Paper 1 is actually a different format to your exam and its Functions and Calculus questions are from the old course.

Edco would have different Sample Papers(Except the SEC Sample Paper) but I don't see how their papers would be any more real than educate.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

RingoIRL wrote: »
    I bought HL Project Maths exam papers a while ago, but they were an different brand. I decided I'd give the Edco ones a shot, but they're sold out in all the shops around and I can't find them online. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Publishing companies aren't printing papers at this time of the year. Most people who are doing the leaving cert have already bought their papers. Companies don't want to be stuck with sets of papers they can't sell.

Why don't you download them/print them for free from examinations.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

They are completely sold out until next year. Your best bet is to get them off someone who has recently dropped to pass

They are completely sold out until next year. Your best bet is to get them off someone who has recently dropped to pass

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

If you can, get them of someone who droppend to pass or a friend who may have the papers but not filled them in yet and photocopy them. You won't get them at this time of year and you can't get them off examinations as they are the edco samples you'd be looking for as actual project maths papers are limited and included in whatever other set of papers you have. Either that or ask your teacher do they have a spare set you could photocopy out of.

Advertisement