Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Calender for all Devices

Options
  • 29-03-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am looking for some advice on managing my business calendar. I run a small start-up business and have difficulty reconciling my planner or calender. I take calls on the move and spend time abroad working. I need a one fix calendar/planner which will sit well on all my devices and link to all. Any suggestions and experiences.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I've yet to find one. Windows phone limitations on the tile are really a show stopper. Any of the apps I've used I have to switch back to the default calendar app to do most things.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BDSC1964 wrote: »
    I am looking for some advice on managing my business calendar. I run a small start-up business and have difficulty reconciling my planner or calender. I take calls on the move and spend time abroad working. I need a one fix calendar/planner which will sit well on all my devices and link to all. Any suggestions and experiences.

What devices is it?

The windows calendar is good for working across phone, tablet, pc etc that it automatically updates. You can set it up in various ways, personal private, busy, email notifications etc just depends on what exactly you want and on what devices.

Advertisement